Total Pageviews

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Example


Example 
Download has stated that he is "not a fan" of US rapper Nicki Minaj, after meeting her in person.
The outspoken pop star clearly didn't heed the advice of his own hit Say Nothing when discussing Nicki - who was recently involved in a huge on-set row with Mariah Carey during filming of American Idol.
He told The Sun: "I've met Minaj. I'm not a fan. I don't think you can be that much of a diva unless you've had loads of massive tunes."In 10 years, people are going to be struggling to remember anything Minaj has done except her verse on 'Monster'."MTV
And it's not the first time that the Say Nothing singer has taken a pop at Nicki either. Last summer he told BangShowbiz that he didn't like her or her sound.
He said: "I really don't like her and I'm not a fan of her album. I don't like these people who are hyped up and then their stuff is f**king g*sh.

No comments:

Post a Comment