Total Pageviews

Thursday 4 October 2012

Tulisa


Tulisa
Download has revealed she believes Kristen Stewart would be the perfect choice to play Anastasia Steele in the film adaptation of raunchy novel, Fifty Shades of Grey.
The X Factor judge, who previously admitted to being a huge fan of E L James' book, claims she thinks the Twilight actress would make a good Anastasia due to her "awkwardness."
The 24-year old told Marie Claire: "Kristen Stewart would be good for the female role, she has that awkwardness about her that they book portrays.MTV
"I think she’d do it quite well. And as for who would play Christian, it has to be Tom Hardy."
Tulisa went on to praise the book, saying it's liberating that women are finally opening up about their bedroom antics.
She explained: "Fifty Shades is every woman’s secret fantasy but they’re embarrassed to talk about it. Every female secretly wants to be dominated but they don’t say it.
"I just like that someone has said it and women are being open about it now."
The N-Dubz singer added: "Fifty Shades of Grey isn’t that shocking for me because I’ve always said [what I want in bed]. I like to be dominated and said to boyfriends, 'Hey this is what I like'."

No comments:

Post a Comment