Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 April 2012

Alexandra Burke

Alex Burke Refuses Bodyguard Despite Death Threats

Singer brushes off threats from internet troll...


Alexandra Burke Download is refusing to hire a bodyguard despite serious threats from a Twitter user this week.
The 23-year-old was under police protection at the launch of her new lip gloss in London on Wednesday, following a series of threatening messages from an internet troll.MTV
Burke's spokesman later confirmed that the police would be "looking into the abusive tweets" and the user's account has since been suspended.
But despite being understandably "freaked out" by the tweets, Alex insists no burly bodyguards are necessary.
Speaking to the Daily Star, Alexandra said: "Can you imagine me walking around with a massive, beefy man by my side? I just wouldn't want that.
"I wouldn't walk around all day with a bodyguard because of all this. I'm hoping that's an end to it now and I can just go back to normal. I think it's done."
Meanwhile, the singer announced that her second album, Heartbreak on Hold, would be released on June 4. The album will include collaborations with Erick Morillo and David Guetta and will feature mainly uptempo songs.
Her new single, Let It Go, is due for release on May 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment